This product is designed to assist members pay school fees in various institutions of learning.
- The maximum amount one can borrow is 3 times the member's deposits upto Ksh. 1,000,000.
- The interest chargedis 12.6% per annum on a reducing balance
- The loan is repayable within 12 months from the time of issue
- Fees Structure of the insitution must be attached.
- The maximum loan amount one can borrow is *3 of deposits upto Ksh. 1 million.
- Repayment period is up to 1 year
- Interest rate is 12.6% per annum
- Emergency situation to be clearly stated.
This loan is a special season loan.
- Maximum amount is 1.5 times the amount of savings in the holiday account.
- Maximum repayment period is 12 months.
- The interest charged is 14.5% per annum on a reducing balance.
- Must be fully guaranteed
The product is designed to assist members meet urgent financial obligations and is processed within 24 hours.
- The maximum amount one can borrow is is Kshs 2 Million.
- A member can have multiple instant loans, however, the total outstanding loan amounts for all instant loans at any one time must not to exceed KShs.2 million.
- Loan is repayable within 3 years or contract period, whichever is shorter
- Interest is charged at 14.5% per annum on a reducing balance
This loan is designed for members who have been loyal to the UN SACCO for over 15 years.
- The amount borrowed is up to a maximum KShs. 20 Million.
- The repayment period is not pegged to the contract period as long as the contract is over 6 months
- The loan shall attract interest rate of 12.6% per annum on a reducing balance.
- Membership spanning at least three months
- Qualifying loan is 3 times member's deposits. Once taken, premium loan is foregone.
- The maximum amount one can borrow is 4 times Deposits up to Ksh. 3 Million.
- Repayment period is up to 60 months for vehicles not older than 3 years and 48 months for vehicles up to 8 years.
- Interest rate is 14.5% per year on the reducing balance.
- Lending margin is 70% for new vehicles and 60% for used vehicles.
- Since the loans are secured, contract period is not a barrier but should be at least 6 months to expiry
- Joint registration of the vehicle between the member and the UNSACCO.
- The vehicle is to be comprehensively insured during the lifespan of the loan.
The Normal Loan is designed to address the development needs such as Building homes, Large scale farming, Motor vehicle purchase among others.
- The maximum amount one can borrow is 3 * Deposits up to Ksh. 20 Million.
- The repayment period shall be a maximum of 60 months.
- The loan shall attract interest rate of 12.6% per annum on a reducing balance basis.
- The Security shall be the member's and guarantors' deposits.
The premier loan product is for development purposes. It is given to members with good standing in the Society.
- Maximum loan amount one can borrow is up to 4 * Deposits up to Ksh. 20 Million.
- The repayment period is up to 72 months.
- The interest charged is 14% per annum on a reducing balance basis.
- The Security is the member’s own deposits and guarantors’ deposits.
- Once taken, premier loan is foregone.
Available to members who have retired from employment.
- the maximum amount one can borrow is 2* deposits
- Guarantors must be from existing membership
- Maximum repayment period is 36 months.
- Interest rate 12.6% per per annum.
- Maximum loan amount is up to 7 * Deposits up to 20 Million.
- The repayment period is 15 years
- The interest charged is 14% per annum on a reducing balance.
- The Security is the member’s title deed.
- No guarantors needed for this loan.
- This loan attracts valuation of the asset.
This loan is designed to help new staff members settle down smoothly in their new stations of work.
- Member qualifies after first payroll deduction and raising minimum share capital of 50, 000 Kenyan Shillings.
- Maximum loan is 3 times monthly basic salary up to a maximum of KShs. 1,000,000.00/=.
- Interest rate is 14.5% per annum.
- Repayment period is up to a maximum of 12 months or contract period whichever is shorter.